RE: 502 Proxy Error problem

From: Joris Dobbelsteen <joris.dobbelsteen@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:24:42 +0100
To: "'Voronkov Konstantin'" <winky@abris-ltd.ru>, <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Assume you don't do pipelining the requests?

Next take a look at the logs (especially Proxy log and packet filter log,
maybe the firewall log), these might indicate the rule that fails (you get a
very very rough idea of what might go wrong or left completely in the dark).
Maybe there is a BLOCKED request/packet.
Please try to log as much information as possible (except payloads).

What else to do, I don't know....

- Joris