Re: Connection:Keep-Alive and Proxies

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@measurement-factory.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:21:29 -0700 (MST)
To: Diwakar Shetty <Diwakar.Shetty@oracle.com>
cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Diwakar Shetty wrote:

> In fact, I am more concerned with how things work (or rather does
> not work in the current discussion topic)  practically rather than
> what the RFC says

In this particular case, the RFC actually explains how things do not
work [well] with HTTP/1.0 and how they work [well] with HTTP/1.1,
which is what you seem to be after. Have you received good-enough
answers? Or are there still some doubts you need the group to qualify?
If there are, what are they?

Thanks,

Alex.

--