reminder (was: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-hdrreg-http-00.txt)

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:16:26 -0700
To: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

This draft will be submitted as the initial values for the HTTP header
registries; please have a look over it for accuracy and completeness
(accuracy is more important at this stage). Much of the data is
machine-generated from the RFC2629 citation library [1]. Please contact me
directly if you have any corrections or questions.

The draft is long, so it may be easier to browse the HTML version [2],
generated from the same page.

1. http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/
2. http://test.mnot.net/http-headers/  [ this URI is NOT guaranteed to be
permanent ]