Re: Multiple Content-Location headers

Jacob Palme wrote:
> I do not quite understand how you are able to designate one location
> as the primary one, if you are sending two copies of exactly the
> same object, referenced in two different ways. In the case you
> describe, how can you say that C is primary and D is secondary?

It seems to me that in at least some cases it is obvious which object is
primary. For example, I give Apache-SSL to both Oxford and Cambridge
Universities, who then publish it on their FTP sites. These are then
mirrored by various other sites. The primary version is the one that I
generated (which, unfortunately for this discussion, doesn't have a URL
at all, at least, not one I'm aware of, certainly not one that is
accessible by the general public), and all the others are secondary,
right?

Cheers,

Ben.