From: Matt Lynch [mailto:Matt@stimulussolutions.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 21 December 2001 7:04
To: HTTP Working Group (E-mail)
Subject: handling Proxy-Connection

  G'day,
      I'm looking for valid values for Proxy-Connection.  It's not in rfc
2616, but I know it's used for proxy servers.  I figured the values would be
somewhat simlar (if not the same) as Connection.  Would I be right in
assuming this?  Does anyone know where I can get some more info on this
header?
  Matt Lynch
  Developer
  Stimulus Solutions