Re: HTTP-WG archives?

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 01:30:55AM -0700, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Did you get the note that the HTTP-WG mailing list
> archives don't seem to be getting recent mail?
> A couple of dozen posts in the last few months are
> missing.

I have re-subbed the archiver and restored the missing messages, so the
archive should now be back in business.  This isn't a long term solution,
though, since I won't notice if it fails again.  It would be better to
keep the official archive in the same location as the mailing list manager.

In any case, all of the stored messages are available as mailbox files at

  http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/mboxes/

so folks are welcome to start their own archive.

....Roy