RE: Server Push: Multipart/X-Mixed-Replace

Thanks, but this answer is not related to the question. We already implemented
from the documentation many years ago. Moreover, netscape 6 does not
implement server push (more code base forgetting).

Does anybody know the current status of this feature from netscape browsers
prior to 6?

This is a useful feature and perhaps there should be an RFC documenting it
so that it is preserved in mainstream browsers.

One useful application would be incremental redisplay, whereby the diffs
are sent during the refresh.  This goes beyond the netscape spec, but this
facility could do it.  For example, one could provide element IDs that should be
updated with the new data.