RE: HTTP and half close (WAS: HTTP client abort detection)

From: Miles Sabin <MSabin@interx.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:13:36 -0000
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Carl Kugler wrote,
> There is a long-expired Internet-Draft, "HTTP Connection
> Management"
<snip/>
> that has some good discussion of related issues.

Yup, I'm aware of that doc. Unfortunately it only addresses the
question of when a *server* should do a half close and why, not
when or if a *client* should half close.

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                               InterX
Internet Systems Architect                5/6 Glenthorne Mews