How to turn your mailbox into a Money-Magnet

From: Adworks Solo Advertising <sysop@adworks.cc>
Date: 23 Jul 2000 05:57:23 -0000
To: List Member <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Adworks Solo Advertising - http://adworks.cc

A SOLO AD FROM ADWORKS PUBLISHING INC.

Don't get left behind! You need to advertise your
business if you want to increase your sales. We are
offering an Adworks SOLO AD SPECIAL for just $49.95

Visit http://adworkspublishing.com

Please do not hit REPLY. Please use the contact data
in the advertisement for more information about this
solo ad. Please visit our advertiser's web site!

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list, please remove
your email address by following the instructions at
the bottom of this message. Thank you.

SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD

How to turn your mailbox into a Money-Magnet

This easy to use program spits out $20 checks...
It's a 3-part automated system, consisting of a KILLER
classified ad, a powerful one page sales letter delivered
by auto responder, and a QUALITY product, delivered to
your customer by the company.

You can set up today...and actually be getting checks
mailed to you tomorrow.

For complete details, send a blank email to:
tooeasytopassup@aweber.com

Or visit

http://www.cc-pages.com/vips/LeeCanfield/index.htm

SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD