FINANCIALLY FREE in LESS THAN 30 Minutes a Day

From: Adworks Solo Advertising <sysop@adworks.cc>
Date: 22 Jul 2000 22:31:55 -0000
To: List Member <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Adworks Solo Advertising - http://adworks.cc

A SOLO AD FROM ADWORKS PUBLISHING INC.

Don't get left behind! You need to advertise your
business if you want to increase your sales. We are
offering an Adworks SOLO AD SPECIAL for just $49.95

Visit http://adworkspublishing.com

Please do not hit REPLY. Please use the contact data
in the advertisement for more information about this
solo ad. Please visit our advertiser's web site!

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list, please remove
your email address by following the instructions at
the bottom of this message. Thank you.

SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD

FINANCIALLY FREE in LESS THAN 30 Minutes a Day

Finally, you can make all the money you want... without
 having to change your current lifestyle!!

 * NO Telephone Calls!
 * NO Sending Faxes!
 * NO Stamps to Lick!
 * NO Running to the Post Office!

 Our State-of-the-Art - Totally Internet Driven System will
 allow you to build a substantial "residual" income in less
 than 30 minutes a day...

 RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!

 1000's are already using our system - and we've only begun
 to scratch the surface. Just listen to what people using
 our system are saying:

    Using your system we have added 100 new members to
    our business in less than 3 weeks. We are turning
    heads with this system. It is so easy, simple and
    effortless I can't believe it. - Bob Alter

    I've sponsored 12 people so far, and this is only
    my first month! This system is GREAT! - Mike Artobello

    This system is GREAT! I've sponsored 8 people in 2
    weeks! I'm really having fun! - Danny Davis

    Now here what Brain McMullen a 25 year old has to say:
       click on this link...
    http://healthbaby.com/realaudio/BMIntroduceLFI.ram

 Wouldn't you like to unleash the power of YOUR computer?

 Take a FREE TEST DRIVE of our system TODAY!

 It won't cost a cent, and you will be under no obligation
 what-so-ever. Just drop by the following URL:

  http://healthbaby.com/id18.htm#__1

 You'll be amazed at just how easy it is!!

SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD