I've Developed The Perfect Hi-Tech, Hi-Touch, Home Business

From: Adworks Solo Advertising <sysop@adworks.cc>
Date: 23 Jul 2000 05:30:34 -0000
To: List Member <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
Adworks Solo Advertising - http://adworks.cc

A SOLO AD FROM ADWORKS PUBLISHING INC.

Don't get left behind! You need to advertise your
business if you want to increase your sales. We are
offering an Adworks SOLO AD SPECIAL for just $49.95

Visit http://adworkspublishing.com

Please do not hit REPLY. Please use the contact data
in the advertisement for more information about this
solo ad. Please visit our advertiser's web site!

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list, please remove
your email address by following the instructions at
the bottom of this message. Thank you.

SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD

"After $4.5 Million In Sales, I've Developed The Perfect
  Hi-Tech, Hi-Touch, Home Business That Guarantees Success"

  World record holder Gary Shawkey has spent the past 18 years
  developing a UNIQUE business opportunity for financial success
  that opens up TRUE wealth creation with the perfect biz model.

  By following Gary's PROVEN WINNING system you can:

  * Learn how to earn one of the BIGGEST incomes this
    industry has EVER seen, marketing products that
    virtually sell themselves online, day and night.

  * Create reoccurring pay checks that come in month
    after month, AUTOMATICALLY, without the need for
    current business skills or any experience at all.

  * Learn how we can FUND a down payment on a new
    home, get that new car you've always wanted, and
    create a HAPPY and SECURE future for you and
    your family, without having to work any harder.

  * Learn how to receive bonus checks of up to TEN
    thousand dollars and more, simply by referring
    others to use our LIFE CHANGING products.

  This is a REAL opportunity for people like YOU who
  desire success. It doesn't matter whether you have
  little or no experience, we GUARANTEE that our
  unique business opportunity will allow you to PROFIT
  simply by following our PROVEN business model.

  Using our "Real Kicker Autoship" program, we're
  enabling you to earn rewards from multiple levels
  of income, providing truly profitable leverage.

  The result is more CASH for YOU, plus a wealth of
  UNBELIEVABLE bonuses, delivered through the power
  of our unique business structure. It's truly amazing.

  For full and exciting information, go now to:

  >>> http://BodiesBest.com/go.php?id=783 <<<

  FREE info by e mail: mailto:bodiesbestposition783@getresponse.com

  P.S Act TODAY and we'll waive the setup fees! But
      hurry, this offer only remains valid TODAY.

  P.P.S Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and major TV stations
      are BEGGING to use our business strategies.

SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD