Chunked sample message

From: ujros <jros@ece.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 11:07:46 -0800
To: HTTP-WG@HPLB.hpl.hp.com
Hi,

I've just read the section 3.6 (Transfer  Codings/Chunked Transfer
Codings) of RFC 2616 and I think I understand the way the chunked
messages are built. However, I would be truly confident on that if I
could see a real example of a message using this packet transfer
encoding. Does anybody knows a URI where the server responds sending
chunked packets if I make a GET when making a telnet on it? Or just...
where can I find a parsed packet sample showing the chunked structure?

Thanks!

Jordi