Re: Last Call: Upgrading to TLS Within HTTP/1.1 to Proposed Standard

From: EKR <ekr@rtfm.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:32:26 +0100 (BST)
To: "IETF Transport Layer Security WG" <ietf-tls@lists.consensus.com>
Cc: "Rohit Khare" <rohit@ics.uci.edu>, "Http-Wg@Hplb. Hpl. Hp. Com" <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Jeffrey Schiller <jis@mit.edu> writes:
> [3] definitely appears to be normative. Can we get Eric's Document
> advanced (This question is to the working group)?
I've received last call comments from Bodo Moeller with new
wording for one section. There have been no technical
changes.

I've just responded to Bodo's message. Unless there are any
objections, I believe we can move the document forward
with the indicated trivial changes. (I.e. I'll submit a new
I-D with them.)

-Ekr
--
[Eric Rescorla                                   ekr@rtfm.com]
          PureTLS - free SSLv3/TLS software for Java