RE: WG meeting in Washington?

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:42:10 PDT
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>, "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Cc: "HTTP Working Group" <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
I think that the HTTP working group mailing list
is an appropriate forum for discussion of
Mark Nottingham's document "Server-Side Roles in the HTTP".

Even after the working group officially closes, the mailing
list remains open for discussion of evolution of the
protocol, errata, and progression to 'Standard' status.

Please note that 'http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com' is preferable to
'http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com'.

I've seen, for other protocols, an "Implementation Guide"
released as an Informational document.

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter