RE: A proposed method for tracing broken links

--------------on Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:53:53 +0200   Matteo Pampolini (matteo.pampolini@italtel.it) wrote:

Hi all,

my name is Matteo Pampolini, I'm an italian communications researcher
engineer and I'm involved in Internet applications and services development.

Currently I'm working on a method for tracing broken links inside an HTML
page: is there anyone working on the same topic? I searched the W3C site
but I found nothing about it.

I have a quite simple proposal on how to perform such a task, should I write
a detailed document and submit it to this list?

Sorry for this last question but I'm new to this mailing list, so I would like
to know exactly how to behave.

Thanks a lot,

>Now

I chandra am a graduating student and working on the same type of project ( tracing broken links ). Infact i am new to the project. i would like to hear your proposal
on the aforementioned topic
thank you
chandra.

------

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equivntent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>--------------on <I>Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:53:53
+0200</I>&nbsp;</FONT><FONT face
ial> &nbsp;Matteo Pampolini
(<I>matteo.pampolini@italtel.it</I>) wrote:<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>Hi all,<BR><BR>my name is Matteo Pampolini, I'm an italian
communications researcher<BR>engineer and I'm involved in Internet applications
and services development.<BR><BR>Currently I'm working on a method for tracing
broken links inside an HTML<BR>page: is there anyone working on the same topic?
I searched the W3C site<BR>but I found nothing about it.<BR><BR>I have a quite
simple proposal on how to perform such a task, should I write<BR>a detailed
document and submit it to this list?<BR><BR>Sorry for this last question but I'm
new to this mailing list, so I would like<BR>to know exactly how to
behave.<BR><BR>Thanks a lot,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>&gt;Now</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>I chandra am a graduating student&nbsp;and working on the
same type of project ( tracing broken links ). Infact i am new to the project. i
would like to hear your proposal </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>on the aforementioned topic</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>thank you</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face
ial>chandra.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>