RE: Fragments in "Location" field

From: Scott Lawrence <lawrence@agranat.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:06:05 -0400
To: "Rodent of Unusual Size" <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>, "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@kiwi.ics.uci.edu>
Cc: <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

> From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>

> > Yes.  Oops.  draft-bos-http-redirect-00.txt seems to assume a fragment
> > is allowed in redirects.  The HTTP syntax should be
> >
> >    Location       = "Location" ":" absoluteURI [ "#" fragment ]
>
> Does this mean that we (in the CGI work) can assume that fragments
> are legal in our overload definition of Location?

I don't understand the question; I looked at:
	http://web.golux.com/coar/cgi/draft-coar-cgi-v11-03.html#7.2.1.2

and it looks ok to me.  In what way do you consider it to be overloaded?

--
Scott Lawrence           Director of R & D        <lawrence@agranat.com>
Agranat Systems, Inc.  Embedded Web Technology   http://www.agranat.com/