Frames

From: Stefan Borggraefe <stefan@lottinet.ping.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:33:06 +0200
To: <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
Hello!

Iīm new to the list. I joined it because Iīve a urgent question. I start a
cgi-script from a frame which is part of a frameset. Is there any
possibility to redirect the output of this script to the _top-frame? I found
a solution which uses JavaScript, but I donīt want to force my Users to turn
JavaScript on.
I think a clean solution would be to include a line like

Target-Frame: _top

in the HTTP-response header of my cgi-script, but I couldnīt find such a
command in the HTTP-RFCīs.

Thanks in advance for any helpful comment on this!

Greetings, Stefan Borggraefe!
----
Stefan Borggraefe, University of Dortmund, Student of Computer Science
Permanent : borggraefe@bigfoot.com     ICQ: 41716666
Current   : stefan@lottinet.ping.de