Re: Asynchronous updates/notifications

From: Klaus H. Wolf <wolf@informatik.uni-ulm.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 02:46:22 +0200
To: "Manros, Carl-Uno B" <cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com>
CC: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
"Manros, Carl-Uno B" wrote:

> Klaus,
>
> Ja bitte, ein Internet-Draft wäre sehr willkommen!

Posted just before the deadline, here is the Internet-Draft on our
"Experiences with HTTP-SELECT and Asynchronous Updates" through
request-response protocols and firewalls:
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wolf-http-select-00.txt

BTW: The traffic on the ietf-announce list is amazing. I feel sorry for the
Internet-Drafts Administrator(s) who process all those documents. I suppose
the procedure must be modified soon to keep up with the flood of
Internet-Drafts.
--
Klaus H. Wolf                                   Voice: +49 (731) 502 4145
Distributed Systems Dept.                     Ethernet: 08:00:20:12:2a:01