RE: MIME type setting

> I am not sure whether my Q is relevant to this forum.
>But as I read all the Q's posted in it, I am seeking help here -

Thank you for your polite inquiry. Perhaps someone
here will be kind enough to help you, but in truth,
http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com is _not_ a forum for
asking questions about how to build web applications.

www-talk@w3.org is often recommended, as are the
large number of news groups dedicated to the topic.

We've intended to have http-wg mailing list remain open
even after the HTTP working group closes, in order to
discuss issues and ambiguities with RFC 2616 & 2617.
I wouldn't want to see it become just another forum for
general "how to" web questions, though.

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter