MIME type setting

From: Mukul Gandhi <mgandhi@mtcindia.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:31:34 -0400
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
I am not sure whether my Q is relevant to this forum. But as I read all the
Q's posted in it, I am seeking help here -
My Question
I have to run a dos .bat file as a cgi script in Microsoft Personal Web
Server 4.0(I have HTML form's action set to this .bat file). How do I
associate at the web server end, that .bat is an executable script  ? When
I submit the form, web server reports  "MIME type not properly set".
Basically it does,nt recognise .bat extension for execution.
Regards
--Mukul