Http Programming In Proxy !!

From: Kid <ronw@elang.stts.ac.id>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:19:17 +0700 (JAVT)
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
May be i am just a beginner in this topic, so may be my question is so
funny.
I make a http program with Visual Basic 6 to download a resource from a
remote server. I use GET, HEAD and the other function inside HTTP
programming. But now i want to change my program ( actually to give one
advantage again ). And that advantage is : i can download a resource from
proxy server.
The things that i want to ask is :
Is there anything different that i have to change or add between
programming without proxy and with proxy ?? And also is there any
documentation or may be any site that i can visit to learn about this
topic, because i didn't found this topic in any RFC.

Thanks For All Attention
Ronny
Informatic And Engineering School