Server Which Didn't Send Content-Length !!

From: Kid <ronw@elang.stts.ac.id>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 05:22:34 +0700 (JAVT)
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

hi, all
Now i have a really serious problem. When i invoke a GET command to get a
file from one webserver, that webserver will send the header for that file
with the entity for that file too. In my program i can check the
totalbytes that i already received. If that totalbytes is greater or equal
to the content length that i already have ( when i got the header ), i can
stop the download process. But what about server that didn't send a
content-length, How can i detect that my download process is already done
because i didn't get content-length for this remote server ??

Thanks For All Attention
Ronny
Informatic And Engineering School