FINAL: minor editorial issues in draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-rev-06.txt

I've finally gotten to put the edits for the rfc editor together in
one file (this one), in order, in the format the RFC editor likes.

They are relative to the draft: draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-rev-06.txt.  No
one seems to have reported any others for a while, so lets put this puppy
to bed, and get the RFC issued.

Keith: this is it, as far as I'm concerned.  It is your judgement as to
whether you want to have the IESG look these over.

HTTP working group: Unless very serious, forever hold your peace (or at
least until we prepare the full standard draft).  You should have spoken
up by now (several times).  Please check for any final editing mistakes
I may have made. After the RFC editor has done their job on a plaintext
version, I'll produce a postscript version we'll also distill to PDF;
I'm still looking for a reasonable way to get to clean HTML and XML.

				Your editor,
				- Jim Gettys