RE: Minneapolis

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:24:03 PST
To: "Margaret Wasserman" <mrw@tiac.net>
Cc: "HTTP Working Group" <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
> Based on the IETF agenda, it appears that this group is not meeting in
> Minneapolis.  Is that correct?

The HTTP working group is not meeting in Minneapolis.

>  If not, when and where will the meeting be
> held?  Is there an agenda available?

The HTTP working group, having concluded its work, will close.
There will not be any additional meetings.

> Also, could someone please tell me whether it is expected that the draft:
> draft-ietf-http-authentication-03 will enter the standards track?

It has been approved as Draft Standard, and the RFC editor
is working on editing the draft so that the RFC can issue.
I expect this to happen in the next couple of weeks.