IESG approves HTTP/1.1 as Draft Standard

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:10:34 PST
To: "HTTP Working Group" <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
On Thursday, the IESG approved  Hypertext Transfer Protocol --
    HTTP/1.1 <draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-rev-06.txt> as a Draft Standard.

There are a small number of editorial errors that have been raised
in the interim that I believe we can correct as part of the RFC editor
process.

I will review these on the list, along with the appropriate deltas
from the -07.txt draft.

There are also a number of other issues that are substantive, that
I don't think we should handle as editorial issues, but rather prepare
as separate documents.

I'll send out mail about those, too.

Larry
--