RE: Proxy-Connection header definition?

I too am unaware of a formal definition but we implement it in IE 4.0 and IE
5.0. I also believe we implement it in IE 3.0 but am too lazy to go back and
check. It has worked out quite well for us allowing us to authenticate
against HTTP/1.0 proxies without worrying about breaking against 1.0 proxies
that don't support the mechanism and thus always pass the header on.

				Yaron