number lost (HTTP 1.1 rev 6 )

From: Jacob Schroeder <js@catilina.becomsys.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:06:19 +0100
To: http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Hello,

I've just found (better: haven't found) a missing number in the
HTTP 1.1 rev 6 (txt) document:

Section 8.1.4 Practical Considerations, last para.:
  A single-user client SHOULD NOT maintain more than connections with any
  server or proxy.
According to Andy Norman (Mon, 26 Oct 1998) and Jim Gettys' reply I expected
to find a '2' after the word 'connections'.

I'm afraid that this is a little bit to late to report, but ...

Bye,

Jacob
--
                                             Jacob Schroeder