RE: Cache-Control and Pragma

From: Nottingham, Mark (Australia) <mark_nottingham@exchange.au.ml.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:16:55 +1100
To: "'chankhun@netapp.com'" <chankhun@netapp.com>
Cc: http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com
There seems to be a lot of references to Pragma: no-cache response
headers out there, and they are in fairly common usage (I believe
someone from Squid could give stats on what they've seen, probably). I
believe that I was pointed to them by someone on this list a while back,
so it might be worthwhile to (eventually) clear it up.

BTW anawat, the behavior re: pragma and Cache-control that we were
asking for will no longer be necessary ;-)