Announcement of IETF HTTP-NG WG BOF in Orlando

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:26:18 -0500
To: http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com

The charter for the proposed IETF HTTP-NG working group [1] is now
available for discussion on the new HTTP-NG mailing list [2] - if you are
interested in HTTP-NG then please join this list!

We will be meeting at the HTTP-NG BOF [3] at the IETF meeting in Orlando,
Fl. [4] where we will discuss the charter and milestones. The tentative
plan is Monday, 13.00-15.00 but please check IETF agenda [6] for details.

We submitted an Internet Draft [5] for Orlando which gives an overview of
the HTTP-NG, what it tries to solve and how. Comments are welcome, also on
the mailing list [2].

You can find more information at the HTTP-NG Overview [4].

Thanks,

Henrik

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP-NG/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP-NG/#Lists