Re: HTTP/1.1 Rev 06 available....

From: Drazen Kacar <dave@fly.cc.fer.hr>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:40:49 +0100
To: http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: jg@pa.dec.com
Jim Gettys wrote:

> BTW, after the RFC issues, I'd really like to bother to get a good
> (compliant) version of the spec available in HTML.  Microsoft Word 97
> still generates really terrible HTML; if anyone knows of a *good* path
> to get there while preserving cross references, hyper-links, table
> of contents, and the index, and something resembling HTML 4.0,
> I'd like to hear from them.

I didn't try it, since I don't use MS products and have no need for this
kind of conversion. A friend of mine has a good opinion about HTML Transit
from InfoAccess <URL:http://www.infoaccess.com>. There is a free trial
version available (Windows only :-|). Let me know if it works good.

--
 .-.   .-.    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.