Re: Content-Disposition

From: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 07:03:41 -0700
To: Claus André Färber <claus@faerber.muc.de>
Cc: http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com
This is taken from the MIME useage of Content-Disposition.

We will not differ from current Web usage (without changing the name).

We will not add new material to HTTP/1.1 at this late date (we have
finished working group last call, and have asked the area directors
to start the approval process.

However, feel free (as a separate document) to propose improvements
in this area.

Is our description in variance with other MIME or current Web cleint usage?
				- Jim Gettys