new test Digest server

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:47:33 -0500
To: HTTP Working Group <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
After a bit of a rush-job, I've changed my test server to support the
http-authentication-02 version of Digest.  Specifically, the calculation
of Authentication-Info is different, and is incompatible with the
previous draft and previous version of my server.

I haven't tested this version of the server as much as I would like, but
I wanted to make it available prior to my going on vacation.

	<http://portal.research.bell-labs.com:8000>

Dave Kristol