Agenda items for HTTP-WG, IETF

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:06:36 PDT
To: HTTP Working Group <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
I have the following items for the HTTP working group meeting in Chicago:

- Review status of implementation reports
   Before we go to draft standard, we must document independent
   interoperable implementations of every feature.

   We should review the current implementation reports and decide
   whether they are sufficient to claim 'draft standard' status.

-  Open technical issues?
   If there are any, we must close them ASAP.

-  HTTP/1.2
   There've been some discussions of whether we should increment
   the version number, because of new normative language since
   RFC 2068.

Are there other open items for this (the really last) meeting of
HTTP-WG?

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter