RE: ISSUE: Expect Header Field Problem

If Expect continues in the spec then there can be only two reasonable

1. Require the client to perform discovery on the resource (by asking for
OPTIONS and looking for a particular header, for example) before using
Expect with that resource.

2. Change the version number to HTTP/1.2.

			Yaron

http://www.agranat.com/