RE: ISSUE: Expect Header Field Problem

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 18:43:09 -0700
To: 'Scott Lawrence' <lawrence@agranat.com>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Cc: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
If Expect continues in the spec then there can be only two reasonable

1. Require the client to perform discovery on the resource (by asking for
OPTIONS and looking for a particular header, for example) before using
Expect with that resource.

2. Change the version number to HTTP/1.2.

			Yaron

http://www.agranat.com/