New issue: PROXY-MAXAGE-TYPO

From: Jeffrey Mogul <mogul@pa.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 98 11:35:22 MDT
To: Richard Gray <rlgray@us.ibm.com>
Cc: jg@pa.dec.com, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
    And I just noticed that 14.8 Authorization, special case (1)
    mentions "proxy-maxage".  I assume that is intended to be
    "proxy-revalidate"?

No, "proxy-maxage" was the original proposed name for "s-maxage".
(Roy pointed out that the relevant consideration was whether or
not a cache was "shared", not whether or not it was a "proxy".)
This section seems to have been missed during the rewording.

Jim, please make sure that all instances of "proxy-maxage"
have been replaced by "s-maxage", in both the HTTP/1.1 spec
and in the Authentication spec.

Thanks
-Jeff