Re: Implementations and implementation reports.

From: Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:38:24 +0100
To: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>
Cc: http working group <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
Jim Gettys wrote:
> We've asked for time at the IETF meeting to discuss any such cases where
> we don't meet IETF requirements.  There aren't many more features that
> need implementation and testing, though Digest authentication is more
> of a problem than the base specification.

If someone wants to remind me where the latest digest auth spec lives,
I'll have a crack at bringing Apache's digest auth up to speed (if it
isn't already - it's not clear to me from the report whether it is, but
I could've sworn there were some changes since it was last touched).

If there's anything else critical Apache can help with, let me know what
and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,

Ben.

WE'RE RECRUITING! http://www.aldigital.co.uk/recruit/