RE: Non-order processing in persistent connections

I totally agree with you in preferring mux over out-of-order responses..
While out-of-order would be on the 'good' list of things, effort
spent on MUX would be more worthwhile, IMHO.  A MUX allows much
more than out of order responses and the work on MUX can be leveraged
for other things besides just HTTP.