RE: Non-order processing in persistent connections

From: Josh Cohen <joshco@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 01:50:11 -0700
To: koen@win.tue.nl
Cc: ZhouKang@cheerful.com, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

I totally agree with you in preferring mux over out-of-order responses..
While out-of-order would be on the 'good' list of things, effort
spent on MUX would be more worthwhile, IMHO.  A MUX allows much
more than out of order responses and the work on MUX can be leveraged
for other things besides just HTTP.