Re: Digest test site available

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Dave Kristol wrote:

> I've upgraded my server at <http://portal.research.bell-labs.com:8000>
> to support Digest authentication with qop=auth-int.  The home page
> there points to some useful links for testing odds and ends.
>
> N.B.  qop=auth-int is supported only on HTTP/1.1 requests.

I am somewhat behind Dave in implementation (and likely to stay that
way given my current schedule).  I have implemented the new
spec, but so far only with qop=auth.  However, I do have
Content-MD5 implemented for static documents.

Both of these have barely been tested so I would appreciate
feedback.  The URL is

     http://hopf.math.nwu.edu/testpage/

That document has Content-MD5.  It contains a link to a digest
protected document.

John Franks
john@math.nwu.edu