RE: HTTP features w/ low 'implemented' and 'tested'

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:14:45 PST
To: HTTP-WG@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

> Are the reports accessible anywhere?
> http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/Forum/Reports/ is empty.

> [snip]
> > It would be good to focus on broadening the testing
> > for each of these features, though.

> It would help to know which servers (and clients) implemented
> which features.

We'll put out the reports some time in the next week or so;
I want to verify the 'public' status of the implementation
reports before doing so. There are many more implementations
listed than have reported at http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/Forum/#Test.

If you have a list of features you'd like to test against,
could you send it out?

Thanks,

Larry