Form for reporting on HTTP/1.1 implementations

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:57:10 PST
To: HTTP Working Group <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
In addition to a series of private requests to the listed implementers of HTTP/1.1,
I would like to request that any others with partial or full HTTP/1.1 implementations
take the time to fill out the form

as pointed to by

Filling out the form may help with the review of the specification, as well.

We're in working group LAST CALL; soon after the close (Friday, March 27), a final
draft will be prepared (reflecting comments received) for sending on to the IESG.