URI Reference jg275

From: David W. Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:40:30 -0800 (PST)
To: http working group <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>

Apparently a decision, the discussion about I missed, was made to
remove the syntactical description of URIs from the HTTP specification.

Probably a good move, but that leaves the draft dependant on what is
currently recorded as a private reference. See ref [42] in draft 03.

I assume this is an internet draft and not just a private document.
What is the name/status of the latest draft?

Dave Morris