Intro & Question

From: Mark Borg <markborg@orbit.net.mt>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 98 08:31:55 +0100
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

I am new to the list and I am currently doing some work for a local
company (Activate Ltd. Malta) that provides web services.

I have had a problem recently with the HTTP server. (I hope it is not
off-topic on this list).  My question is:

When trying to submit a form to a CGI script (in Perl), I am getting
        HTTP Error 405: Method Not Allowed.
I have tried searching the RFC specs for HTTP protocol, but could not
find 405 among the status codes.  Could please someone tell me what this
error means?