RE: HTTP/1.1 : Chunking

I think its quite likely that a client might request 2 or 3 dynamically
generated content entities of unknown length on th same connection.

Even if your argument that its not likely is true, it still doesnt
mean we can dump chunked because that possibility is still nonzero.

> >Cheers,
> >
> >Ben.
> >
> >--
> >Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686|Apache Group member
> >Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735
> 0689|http://www.apache.org
> >and Technical Director|Email: ben@algroup.co.uk |Apache-SSL author
> >A.L. Digital Ltd,     |http://www.algroup.co.uk/Apache-SSL
> >London, England.      |"Apache: TDG"
http://www.ora.com/catalog/apache

------
Adrien de Croy - adrien@qbik.com.  Qbik New Zealand Limited, Auckland, New
Zealand
                 See our pages and learn about WinGate at
http://www.qbik.com/
------