New transparent content negotiation drafts

From: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 19:31:21 +0100 (MET)
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Cc: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>

As usual, I have made html and changebar versions of the new drafts
draft-ietf-http-negotiation-06.txt and draft-ietf-http-rvsa-v10-03.txt
available at

  http://gewis.win.tue.nl/~koen/conneg/

These are supposed to be the "camera-ready" versions which will be
frozen as experimental RFCs.

The only protocol-level change in the drafts is that the description
field in the Alternates header now has an optional language tag as
required by the new IETF i18n policies
(draft-alvestrand-charset-policy-02.txt).  I have also added a note
mentioning other negotiation efforts going on in the IETF.  For the
rest, there are a lot of little layout changes to conform to the RFC
formatting rules.

Koen.