Re: Minutes of 1/21 editorial teleconference...

From: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:18:40 -0800
To: John Franks <john@math.nwu.edu>
Cc: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Wasn't trying to stir anything up; just minutes as I understood them,
and I haven't been able to keep up on the digest discussion (a cold,
and a dead system disk has put me behind)..

In the case of Digest, my understanding is much less than in other
areas, and I'm not editing the next draft (thankfully), so I don't
need to understand it.  I leave it to you, Larry, Paul and Scott
to get it together.
				- Jim
--
Jim Gettys