RE: Some comments on Digest Auth

> ----------

A distinction without a difference. The fact that they are not plaintext is
irrelevant. The important property about plaintext is that it can be
replayed. If Digest can be replayed, then it has the property of plaintext
that we're trying to get rid of, and so we will have accomplished nothing.
NOTHING!

Paul