Re: editorial glitch in section 14.19 (now IN-THEORY editorial issue)

From: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:14:42 -0800
To: Jeffrey Mogul <mogul@pa.dec.com>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I've been wading through filed mail since IETF; unless I hear complaints,
the changes in this message Jeff proposes will be adopted.
There has been no comment on this since Jeff's original posting.
As it is a clarification involving normative wording, I wanted to flag
it for people's attention.

			- Jim

(http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/1997q4/0378.html)
--