Re: Digest mess

>This sounds like a good plan. It might be that "digest-ng" should
>be proposed to the WTS working group, however.

Is that working group still functional? I subscribed to their advertised
mailing list address but have not seen any traffic for over a year.

I think that at this juncture the existence of the S/MIME group and
the fact that the browsers are integrated with S/MIME email clients
makes me beleive that maybe a radical rethink of the HTTP transaction
security approach is warranted.

        Phill