RE: Digest mess

If the current set of ciphersuites are not suitable, we
could always register a new ciphersuite and write a
profile for using HTTP w/TLS that references how
implementations should minimally interoperate with
a set of ciphersuites.

Basically, I agree with Larry  M. in that the specs
are basically done and we shouldn't cry over spilled
milk. Its just bad timing that we couldn't try and use
TLS now that its here.

Randy