Re: REAUTHENTICATION REQUIRED

From: <rlgray@raleigh.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 12:42:34 EST
To: HTTP Working Group <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
** Reply to note from "Scott Lawrence" <lawrence@agranat.com> Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:51:13 -0500
> RP> And I assume we'd want to support "Proxy-Authentication-Info: Discard"
> RP> as well.
>
>   I will leave that to those who believe that they understand proxy
>   authentication...

Pretty much just like Authentication.  I agree with Ross, it should be
added for Proxy-Authentication also.

And at the risk of function creep, I think there is a need for the
ability to change a password.  I do not have time to submit wording for
this before DC, but if there is interest and someone does not beat me
to it, I will do so after.

Richard L. Gray
will code for chocolate

cc: "Scott Lawrence" <lawrence@agranat.com>